WTC GOA IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
Goa is the smallest State of India and is known for its striking landscape, famous beaches , astounding monuments, churches and bustling nightlife. Covering an area of 3702 sq.km. with Panaji as its capital city, it is situated in the coastal Konkan region on the banks of the Arabian Sea and is bordered by Maharashtra and Karnataka on its West and South sides respectively. Influenced by many races, religions and cultures over the centuries, it has a distinctive style quite different from the rest of India . Goa is today one of the most visited tourist destinations in India. Tourism, Mining and Agriculture lead its development.
WTC Goa, facilitates trade and investment promotion in the state, assists local businesses to foray into global markets and helps enhance competitiveness of Goa
- Export Counseling
- Seminars on trade topics.
- Networking Events
- Information on trade and investment opportunities
- Agri-Business, Food & Beverage Processing, Animal Husbandry,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Forest: Paper & Packaging