World Trade Center Shamshabad is the first operational WTC in Telangana – the youngest and among the most economically booming states of India. Promoted by Kapil Group, ‘WTC - Forum for Economic Development’, aims to enhance the economic growth of the state by facilitating trade, commerce and skilling in the fields of agriculture, food processing, pharma, textiles etc.
The center boasts of world-class infrastructure and offers amenities such as grade A+ office spaces, business centers, retail space, and star hotels. It is located adjacent to the international airport of Hyderabad in the Rangareddy District.
Dotted by IT/ITeS parks, logistics parks, EMC's, pharmaceuticals, defence & aerospace parks etc the center supports the robust economic growth of the region by facilitating easy market accessibility for businesses.
- Internationally Established Global Network
- Access to Premium International Business Center
- Outsourced Corporate Services
- Reduced Cost Through Membership Discounts
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences