Established in 2005 as a non-profit organization, the WTC Monterrey is recognized as an International Trade Hub in the state of Nuevo León. It is located on one of the university campuses, in a beautiful building with all accommodations needed to hold business meetings, counseling and training seminars. The WTC Monterrey has been a cornerstone for many small businesses in the community, providing them with guidance in international trade matters.
Our WTC is part of the State University of Nuevo León. This public university grants seven out of ten bachelor degrees in the state. These numbers have served us very well as our main objective is to be the bridge between the business community, the government and the university. A triple helix depicts the essence of WTC Monterrey, representing the strong partnership between the community, government and university.
- Reciprocal privileges for local members to WTCs
- Association with global brand
- International Recognition
- Leverage a global network
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Industrial Manufacturing