The World Trade Center Milan has been active since 1972 and is an innovative multi-purpose center which hosts companies and associations across many different business sectors. It is located in the historic Frigoriferi Milanesi complex (1899), just a few minutes away from Linate Airport and city center.
The WTC Milan provides business assistance for foreign companies operating in Italy, as well as internationalization support for local organizations, such as exportation of Italian products and services, assistance in trade negotiation, contracts, etc.
Areas of expertise are: training and consultancy services in design, architecture, fashion; Italian food & wine promotion; art services; exclusive artistic guided tours in Milan and other Italian cities; hotel facilities; event production and locations; temporary offices and shops; real estate development and architecture.
- Global recognition through the WTCA brand
- Access to strategic partners and networking events
- Premium business address
- Co-located facilities and services
- Agri-Business, Food & Beverage Processing, Animal Husbandry,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Arts & Design, Fashion, Furniture