World Trade Center Metz Saarbrücken is an international business center of members from the cross-border Greater Region (Saarland, Lorraine, Luxemburg, Belgium). Its objective is to promote business relations between companies in the Greater Region, through thematic meetings, exchanges, and 1 major business club. WTC Metz-Saarbrücken grows international trade facilitating business opportunities thanks to its major worldwide WTC network.
In addition to building business relationships, WTC Metz Saarbrücken offers many services open to all professionals, as well as its members, such long-term and temporary office rental, conference room rental, club facilities rental, domiciliation, interpretation, financial services and partner searches.
- Cross-border networking through business clubs
- Access to 330 WTCs in about 90 countries
- Professional facilities and services under 1 roof
- Access local, national and international networks
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Broadcasting & Telecommunications,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Entertainment & Digital Media