World Trade Center Lima was launched to stimulate and strengthen trade relations between Peru and the world. Its main objective is to identify, analyze, manage and develop multi-sector business opportunities to promote foreign trade, and support the synergy between its public and private sectors.
WTC Lima constitutes an engine for economic development, facilitating the integration of the business community, associations and governments at local and international levels. It is also an active promoter of international businesses stimulating the marketing of goods and services to contribute to the expansion of global markets.
Our goal is to become the leading commercial brokerage platform through which different efforts are made to improve international business, offering services such as trade missions, participation in international fairs, trade information, market research, etc.
- Access to local business and trade experts
- Access to in-bound & out-bound strategic partners
- International peer-to-peer networking
- Mitigation of international business risk globally
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Metals & Natural Resources,
- Industrial Manufacturing