World Trade Center® Delaware (WTC Delaware) is the state's premier international business resource. Founded in 1987, for 36 years, the WTC Delaware has been Delaware's leading partner in international trade. WTC Delaware is Delaware's bridge to an international community of trade experts, making us extremely agile in meeting Delaware's need for trade assistance. Our goal is to help Delaware companies to benefit from their unique place in the world and expand the scope of their business leading to increased revenue, profitability, and numbers of employees.
The WTC Delaware also represents the federal government in Delaware. We are a Strategic Partner of the International Trade Administration, the EXIM Bank's Delaware representative (REPP) and are a USTDA Making Global Local Partner.
- Identify international business opportunities.
- In-depth focus on export/import of services.
- Business consultation services.
- Educational forums and workshops.
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Clean Technology,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Real Estate,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Asset Management,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Publishing & Printing,
- Food & Beverage Processing,
- Animal Husbandry