The WTC Delaware is Delaware's premiere international resource. Leveraging the skills and knowledge of our membership, our public and private sector partners and global network of World Trade Centers, we provide comprehensive international trade services and key global contacts to facilitate and expand trade and international business around the globe.
The WTC Delaware also represents the federal government in Delaware. We are a Strategic Partner of the International Trade Administration, the EXIM Bank's Delaware representative (REPP) and , are a USTDA Making Global Local Partner.
We help companies find new opportunities, become registered bidders, and to respond to international tenders. We bring private and public sector officials with purchasing authority to Delaware to meet with members and take Delaware companies to meet with potential buyers from around the globe.
- Identify international business opportunities.
- In-depth focus on export/import of services.
- Business consultation services.
- Educational forums and workshops.
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Clean Technology,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Real Estate,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Asset Management,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Publishing & Printing