On November 17th and 19th, World Trade Center Dublin, in conjunction with Rhode Island Commerce and The John H. Chafee Center for International Business at Bryant University, launched the two-part series webinar: Selling into the EU; e-Commerce, Logistics & Fulfillment Solution presented by Hubspot and Titan Solutions.
The two-day event began with Part One: Selling to Europe: Digital Marketing, e-Commerce, and Market Expansion for Small to Medium-size Enterprises (SMEs) with guest speaker Diana Zalaquett, Principal Channel Account Consultant for HubSpot who previously hosted Marketing, Selling and Servicing your Customers in Times of Uncertainty back in July.
Part one of the webinar series focused on:
- Understanding the European e-commerce environment, its trends and opportunities, and why your e-store needs an inbound e-commerce strategy
- Learning why e-commerce is relevant for B2B companies exporting to Europe and how you can set e-commerce goals that make the most sense for your business
- Having an international online presence where your business is perceived as local and learn how to create an e-commerce inbound marketing plan that your audience will love
- Generating local demand and sales online and learn how to attract people to your e-store; engage them on a path to purchase and delight them to become repeat customers
- Being easily accessible for clients in Europe and learn about HubSpot e-commerce integrations with BigCommerce, Shopify, and Magento
- Owning your brand in Europe, understand GDPR and how it impacts your business
Click here to access the webinar recording.
Click here to access Power Point Presentation.