WTCY aims to expand Armenia’s participation in the world trade and investments and to promote international business relationships and understanding amongst Armenia’s SMEs. We also aim to offer state-of-art office facilities to our future tenants and trade & investment-related services to the business community at large.
Currently, we have identified the location of our project as the term sheet negotiation with GOA is at the stage of finalisation. Highest and best used study has been commissioned and implemented by JLL Paris office as the negotiations with strategic and financial partners are ongoing.
The site under consideration is located in the central district of the city, has good visibility and transport connection, allows to provide a sufficient number of parking spaces and ensure the quality work of various components.
The project is expected to launch in Q1 2027
- Food & Beverage Processing,
- Animal Husbandry,
- Arts & Design,
- Asset Management,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Clean Technology,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Government/Public Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Internet Gaming,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Real Estate,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing