WTC Montevideo is active since 1993. It is the most important private International Trade Organization in Uruguay. We have five buildings, a Free Zone, two galleries and a sculpture plaza.
More than 550 international companies are located in our complex, receiving excellent services as tenants and connection to the World Trade Centers Association’s Members and other international institutions related to international trade and tourism.
WTC Montevideo is the only with a Free Zone and publishing a bi-monthly Magazine in WTCA.
WTC Montevideo has built a prestigious brand. Hundreds of events are organized every year, devoted to trade, economy and finances, investments, tourism, performing arts and culture.
WTC Montevideo has permanent contacts with the Government, the City Hall, chambers of commerce and industry and companies.
- International recognition.
- Association with a global brand.
- Leadership developments.
- Reciprocal privileges for local & worldwide member
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Broadcasting & Telecommunications,
- Forest: Paper & Packaging