The President of WTC Habana is Mr. Orlando N. Hernandez Guillen. The Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of Cuba was granted the license for the establishment of the WTC Habana in 1981, being the 1st WTC in Latin America.
WTC Habana organizes business forums,B2B meetings and personalized agendas every year to business missions and individual entrepreneurs that come from other WTCs,Chambers of Commerce and commercial promotion institutions from more than 60 countries, interested in the Cuban market.
WTC Habana also organizes Cuban participation in fairs and missions abroad to promote exports and foreign investment projects in Cuba and every year organizes the Cuban Pavilion and foreign participation in the International Fair of Habana. WTC Habana has permanent contacts with the Ministry of Foreign Trade & Foreign Investment to whom it transmits the interests of the associated companies.
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining