World Trade Center Cali is an organization that fosters international trade between domestic and worldwide companies through exports, imports, investment opportunities and cultural exchanges under the ideals of the WTCA.
WTC Cali is strategically located in Southwestern Colombia and expects to be the commercial center of the pacific area. WTC CALI is advantageously connected with the airport, hotel zone, and business area and more important, with the main seaport of Colombia, Buenaventura.
The WTC CALI complex, which is still under construction, will compose four components in order to support the development of business; Hotel, Shopping Center, Corporate and Medical Center.
- Be connected with the WTCA network platform.
- Access to strategic partners through WTC network
- International Recognition
- Inbound Outbound International Trade Facilitation
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Metals & Natural Resources,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Real Estate,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Forest: Paper & Packaging,
- Business Management & Professional Services