The new World Trade Center Buenos Aires is located inside Madero Harbour. With 30.000 sqm of offices, combinates modernity and sustainability. It provides category to national and international companies, great views and a unique experience for those looking to do business in Argentina.
Is the most important mixed-use development of Argentina and one of the most complete of Latin America. It is placed at Dock 1 in a surface area of 8 hectares.
The project combines offices towers with heliport, residences buildings, luxury hotel, spa, swimming pools, green areas, a shopping center that has a supermarket, fitness center, cinemas and garages.
The diversity of proposals all gathered in one place, buildings with sustainable characteristics, its important amenities and services make this project a unique one.
- Global branded business development
- International recognition, leadership developments
- Inbound Outbound International trade facilitation
- Reciprocal privileges for local & worldwide member
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Real Estate,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Broadcasting & Telecommunications,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Clean Technology,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Advertising & Public Relations,
- Education & Knowledge Creation