The WTC Bogotá was founded in 1986 and since then is a member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) family. It has worked under the ideals of the WTCA, with the firm purpose of promoting international trade and positioning Bogotá as a destination for international business.
The NH Collection Royal WTC is the Hotel of the WTC Bogotá. It was the first Hotel opened by the Royal Chain, which has been bought by NH Hotel Group in 2015. Currently, the international Group has more than 400 hotels around the world and 9 are located in the capital city of Colombia. They offer their members a wide range of hosting solutions, events, services and unique benefits of the NH Hotel Group with more than 50 available spaces for business meetings, conferences and seminars in the city.
- NH Hotel Group with 9 properties in Bogotá.
- Lodging and business services at all our hotels
- Qualified information, statistics & official leads
- Strategic partnership & business assistance
- Film: Television: Entertainment & Digital Media,
- Real Estate,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Fashion: Furniture: Arts & Design