The WTC Bogotá was founded in 1986 and since then is a member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) family. It has worked under the ideals of the WTCA, with the firm purpose of promoting international trade and positioning Bogotá as a destination for international business.
The Bogotá Royal is the Hotel of the WTC Bogotá . It was the first Hotel opened by the Royal Chain. Currently, the chain has 14 hotels of which eight are located in the capital city of Colombia (including the Radisson Brand). They offer members a wide range of hosting solutions, events, services and unique benefits of the Hoteles Royal Chain with more than 50 available spaces for business meetings, conferences and seminars.
- 10 Royal Hotels in Bogotá
- Lodging and business services at all our hotels
- Qualified information, statistics & official leads
- Strategic partnership & business assistance
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Fashion: Furniture: Arts & Design