WTC BOGOTA COLOMBIA-
On May 03 2017 the WTC Bogota and the WTC Ibagué and Bucaramanga in alliance with NH Hotel Group, the Mexican Embassy, Proméxico, the Colombian Mexican Chamber of Commerce, Analdex and Mision Pymes will held the "Mexico-Colombia Business Forum: an opportunity for the development and investment "followed by a Speed Networking event, aimed at managers and directors of companies interested in exploring business and investment opportunities with Mexican or Colombian Companies. In this opportunity we have thought in the interest that Colombian companies can have to identify the opportunities with Mexico, offering them the following benefits:
1. Listen to the heads of Mexican companies located in Colombia such as Claro and Cemex talking of the opportunities and challenges of doing business between the two countries.
2. Learn from the experiences and benefits of the investments of Colombian companies in Mexico from the presidents of companies such as Nutresa and Carvajal.
3. Be part in the Networking organized by WTC and Promexico to identify customers and suppliers belonging to different economic sectors.
This will be the opportunity for businessmen from different countries to establish a bridge from Colombia that will allow them to broaden their business and market expectations by taking advantage of the dynamic of the Pacific Alliance.
• Date: May 03, 2017
• Time Forum: 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
• Networking Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
• Location: Hotel NH Collection Royal WTC Bogotá (Salón Colombia)