2017 WTCA Member Seminar - We Invite You to Join!
NEW YORK, NY, USA - The annual World Trade Centers Association (WTCA) Member Seminar is the prime event for education, training, and learning for the WTCA community.
For those who have attended in years past, you may notice that we have made substantial changes to the location and format of the Seminar. We encourage you to return once again and to consider registering other key stakeholders from your staff to attend alongside you to take part in this event, held October 15 - 17, 2017 at Convene
, located at 810 Seventh Avenue New York, NY 10019.
At this year's Member Seminar, our primary objectives will be to:
- Share and examine best practices from across our entire network and diverse Membership through facilitated, interactive workshops and round tables, in different tracks you will help select
- Explore common challenges and possible new, collaborative approaches on breakthrough solutions
- Host experts from outside the network to discuss the issues that face all of us and our businesses, and allow you to interact with these speakers
- Foster stronger, more meaningful business relations amongst our Members
Our approach to planning this year's Member Seminar:
- Guided by Member feedback we will be returning to a more interactive and educational format this year. The program will open with a Welcome Reception held at the Robert
(located in Museum of Art and Design, and overlooking historic Columbus Circle and Central Park) on Sunday evening.
- The official first day will be dedicated to moderated, collaborative workshops and round tables led by the innovation experts at Phillips + Co. (Participants will be asked to self-select a track for programming more closely reflective of our diverse Membership needs.)
- The second day will feature outside speakers and panelists who will share their input into the challenges we all face, allowing Members to interact with these experts.
- Finally, all participants will walk away with a curated report capturing the actionable insights uncovered in these sessions, providing input to their operations when they return home.
For New Members:
- For our new Members, and new staff of existing Members, we look forward to introducing you to the WTCA Community and all it has to offer. You are invited to take part in the “New Member Orientation,” designed to familiarize you with the tools, trademarks, and operations of the WTCA. This session will be offered as an additional track on Day 1, and is open to Members who have joined our Association within the past 2 years, or new staff that have recently joined an existing World Trade Center.
The Member Seminar will carry a USD $350 fee with available discounts for timely registration.
The schedule is as follows:
- Until end of day local time, August 31, 2017: USD $300 (A “First-Movers Discount” of USD $50)
- September 1 - October 8, 2017: USD $350
- October 9 - October 15, 2017 (Event Start): USD $400
Your registration includes:
- Entry to all of the program sessions
- Access to our Welcome Reception
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee and refreshments throughout the Seminar
- Happy Hour after the Day 1 sessions conclude, to be held in the conference venue under the preparation of its in-house executive chef
We look forward to welcoming you here in New York and hope you take this opportunity to engage with the WTCA and your fellow Members. It will be the prime opportunity to explore effective and instrumental ways to better run your WTC operation and collaborate with the network.
Follow us @WTCA for additional updates! We can be found on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
To view the Member Seminar website and register today, please click on the source link below.