WTCKY Has Open Spots for Business Mission to Japan
LEXINGTON, KY, USA — The deadline to register for the World Trade Center Kentucky business trip to Japan is Jan. 15, 2017. Only 17 seats remain for the trip. Deadline to register is Jan. 15, 2017
For more information, contact:
- $1.2 billion in exports
- Second largest source of overseas travel to the U.S.
- Third largest economy in the world
- 47 percent of Kentucky’s foreign direct investment (FDI) from Japan
- Has purchased $630 million in Kentucky-made goods and services through July 2016
- Seventh largest destination for Kentucky exports
- More than 180 Japanese companies call Kentucky home
- Eighth largest provider of international students to the U.S.
- World’s largest net buyer of food products
- Fast growing markets in advanced manufacturing, health sciences, cyber security and e-commerce
What does the trip include
- Healthcare, IT, and Medical Equipment
- Renewable Energy
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
- One-on-one tailored business matchmaking meetings with clients, distributors, and partners
- US Embassy – opportunity to meet with officials
- Business etiquette and culture workshop prior to mission
- Political and economic country briefing
- Business reception with government officials and industry leaders
- FOODEX Japan Trade Show — Asia’s Largest exhibition dedicated to food and drink across Japan and the whole world.
- Transportation: Economy plus air travel (from and to Lexington/Louisville), ground and first-class unlimited travel on the bullet train
- Hotel accommodations for seven nights — Tokyo Imperial Palace
- 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners and a reception
- Exploration of Tokyo — Cultural Site Visits may include: Kyoto – Shinkansen; Yasaka Shrine in Gion District; Tokyo Imperial Palace; Tokyo Sky Tree; Tokyo Fish Market; Shopping in Shibuya and Ginza; and Mt. Fuji
To learn more about the WTC Kentucky Business Trip, please click on the source link below.