KEEPING ECONOMIES MOVING
Trieste - a lively, cosmopolitan and culturally-rich city, is strategically positioned as the trade gateway to Central and Eastern Europe. It is located in the middle of a multi-national area with a combined population of over 5 million and includes North-Eastern Italy, Western Slovenia, Northern Croatia and Southern Austria.
A division of SAMER Group, the WTC Trieste is located in the heart of the historical city. The dedicated WTC team delivers customized strategies and solutions that boost the international success of members and clients.
The vibrant, varied maritime activities of the Port of Trieste, combined with its status as a customs free port since 1719, places Trieste among the major trade hubs on the continent.
Trieste is a major centre in the EU for trade, boating & shipbuilding, culture & education, logistics, transport & commerce.
- International Trade Counseling
- Educational Seminars and Networking Events
- WTC Trieste Business Club & Hotel Room Discounts
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Import & Export,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Clean Technology,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Fashion: Furniture: Arts & Design,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences