The World Trade Centre Toronto (WTC-T) is the trade services and and scale-up arm of the Toronto Region Board of Trade. As an award-winning member of the World Trade Centers Association, WTC-T creates unparalleled global access for the Toronto region’s business community with its connection to 326 branded properties and trade services associations in 92 countries and 321 cities.
WTC-T offers curated expertise, time-relevant and action-oriented programs and trade missions to help Canadian businesses accelerate their growth and trade while building capacity, experience and partnerships.
It is driving growth and competitiveness of Canadian businesses.
- Downtown Conference Facilities
- International Trade Development Services
- Trade Accelerator Program (TAP)
- Market Activation Program (MAP) Trade Missions
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Animal Husbandry,
- Forest: Paper & Packaging