Founded in 1970 to help promote foreign trade, the WTC Taipei is the foremost non-profit trade promotion organization in Taiwan. Jointly sponsored by the government, industry associations, and several commercial organizations, WTC Taipei assists Taiwan businesses and manufacturers with reinforcing their international competitiveness and in coping with the challenges they face in foreign markets.
Besides the 13 departments at Taipei headquarter and branch offices, WTCT maintains 60 overseas branches around the world, forming a solid worldwide network. WTC Taipei's Objectives are:
1. To assist Taiwan businesses and manufacturers in developing their international market.
2. To collaborate closely with the Taiwan government to promote international trade.
3. To provide business alliance consultation and connect international firms with Taiwanese partners.
- Access to Taipei WTC trade and business experts
- Access to 60 overseas branches around the world
- Access to Strategic Partners through WTC network
- International Peer-to-Peer Networking
- Clean Technology,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Arts & Design, Fashion, Furniture,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure