The WTC Oxnard mission is to encourage expansion of world trade activities in Ventura County and vicinity, to foster greater participation in world trade and to attract increased international business to Ventura.
The Port of Hueneme is one of the most productive and efficient commercial trade gateways for niche cargo on the West Coast. The Port is governed by five locally elected Port Commissioners. The Port consistently ranks among the top ten U.S. ports for automobiles and fresh produce. Port operations support the community by bringing $2.2 billion in economic activity and creating 20,032 trade-related jobs. Trade through the Port of Hueneme generates more than $173.2 million in direct and related state and local taxes, which fund vital community services. In 2017, the Port of Hueneme became the first port in California to become Green Marine certified.
- Import and Export Goods
- Central California Port of Entry
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Government/Public Services,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Import & Export,
- Food & Beverage Processing,
- Animal Husbandry