The WTC Oxnard mission is to encourage expansion of world trade activities in Ventura County and vicinity, to foster greater participation in world trade and to attract increased international business to Ventura.
The Port of Hueneme is one of the most productive and efficient commercial trade gateways for niche cargo on the West Coast. The Port is governed by 5 locally elected Port Commissioners. The Port moves $8 billion in goods each year and consistently ranks among the top ten U.S. ports for automobiles and fresh produce. Port operations support the community by bringing $1.1 billion in economic activity and creating 10,226 trade-related jobs. Trade through the Port of Hueneme generates more than $69 million in annual state and local taxes which funds vital community services.
- Import and Export Goods
- Central California Port of Entry
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Government/Public Services,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Import & Export