The World Trade Center of New Orleans (WTCNO) is the strongest international business organization in the Southeast Region of the U.S. with +1,000 corporate and high-profile individual members. Our mission is to create jobs and wealth in Louisiana through international trade by providing advocacy, information, educational services, stakeholder programs and services; as well as supporting a prosperous business climate resulting in the retention, recruitment and expansion of Louisiana-based international business. In recognition of these efforts, WTCNO has received the prestigious President’s “E” and “E-Star” Awards for outstanding contributions to the expansion of U.S. exports. In 2013, WTCNO was also awarded the "Peace Through Commerce Medal" by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration.
Learn how WTCNO membership can help your business grow globally...
- Reduced costs through Member Discounts
- Exclusive Programs, Exec. Speakers, Certification
- Int'l recognition, access to network of WTCs
- Access to confidential trade data/reports/services
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Film: Television: Entertainment & Digital Media,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Import & Export,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Forest: Paper & Packaging