WTC MUMBAI, a pioneer WTC in India, epitomizes the vision of Bharat Ratna Dr. M. Visvesvaraya to build a dedicated trade centre in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India, with a view to promote India’s international trade. Research and International Trade Promotion are our core functions. As a leading Trade Promotion Organization, WTC Mumbai is actively involved in world trade development. The WTC Mumbai actively networks with government, business/corporate sectors, and academia for promoting inclusive growth of the region. The WTC Mumbai is also considered as a role model for other WTCs in India, and the WTC Mumbai has also taken the initiative to establish WTCs in other prominent states in the country.
The WTC Mumbai is set up as a not-for-profit organization, was established in 1970 as a Public Private Partnership, and is a single point of reference for all business solutions.
- Reciprocal privileges for local members to WTCs
- Access to premium international business services
- Competitive Advantage
- Association with a global brand
- Agri-Business, Food & Beverage Processing, Animal Husbandry,
- Real Estate,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Entertainment & Digital Media