A proud recipient of the U.S. President’s “E” Certificate Award for excellence in the delivery of export services, World Trade Center Miami (WTCM) is a powerful driver for business growth and economic prosperity. For more than 25 years, WTCM has facilitated international commerce in Miami with a business model based on serving the Western Hemisphere and global trade community, rather than through a regional membership program.
Through trade shows, missions, special events, educational programs and other forms of assistance, WTCM has generated more than $3.8 billion in reported international sales and stimulated the formation of thousands of new jobs.
As a powerful voice for business growth and economic prosperity, the WTCM is dedicated to leading South Florida into a new era of international trade.
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Arts & Design, Fashion, Furniture,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Asset Management,
- Athletic & Outdoor,
- Agri-Business, Food & Beverage Processing, Animal Husbandry,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Import & Export,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Government/Public Services,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Education & Knowledge Creation