The World Trade Center Malmö is perfectly positioned in the heart of Västra Hamnen, in close proximity to the sea and yet easily accessible to the Central station. There are three modern office buildings with office premises, business center, restaurants, conference facilities, gym, bank and shops. Within the WTC there are more than 200 companies with approximately 1,900 workplaces.
Västra Hamnen is a sustainable city district with, among other things, locally produced energy, energy effective and environmentally friendly construction and many green areas. The World Trade Center Malmö is a part of the development that is characterized by a sustainable overall perspective in order to form the area into an urban, close to nature and vivid city district with high quality of life.
- State-of-the-art facilities and services.
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Networking activities, seminars & Business Program
- Well functioning local and national WTC network
- Information Technology & Software,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Clean Technology,
- Internet Gaming,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Entertainment & Digital Media,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Real Estate,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Advertising & Public Relations,
- Education & Knowledge Creation