We are not the building's rental office. To rent space in this building, please call 562-495-8000.
The City of Long Beach has a population of 470,000 and is a dominant maritime center of the United States. The city maintains a large oil industry and Manufacturing sector that includes aircraft, auto parts, electronics, and home furnishings.
The Port of Long Beach is the second busiest port in North America and one of the world’s premier seaport gateways for trans-Pacific trade. With 175 shipping lines connecting Long Beach to 217 seaports, the Port handles $200 billion in trade annually, supports more than 575,000 jobs in Southern California, and is a trailblazer in goods movement and environmental stewardship.
- WTC-Long Beach does not require membership
- All trade related companies can access services
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Import & Export,
- Government/Public Services,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Clean Technology,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Healthcare & Wellness,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Real Estate,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Advertising & Public Relations