Kochi (formerly known as Cochin) is a city in southern India, and the commercial hub of the state of Kerala.
Heralded as the Queen of the Arabian Sea, Kochi was an important spice trading centre on the west coast of India from the 14th century. Kochi is also home for major industries such as Chemicals, Oil refining, Ship building, Information Technology, Spices & Sea Food.
- Agri-Business, Food & Beverage Processing, Animal Husbandry,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats