WTC Cairo is an integrated commercial, office, hotel property considered the first multi-function complex in Egypt and the focal point of international trade in the region with the concept of a city – within-a-city. WTC Cairo consists of:
• An Office Tower rising 19 Floor.
• Two residential towers rising 31 Floor each, for exclusive residence for international businessmen and expatriates. One of the Two Towers is being used as suite apartments managed by Hilton International.
• A five level podium connecting three towers which houses a shopping center and office spaces as well.
•Parking Facility - more than 1200 parking slots.
WTC Cairo is considered the first integrated real east development of its kind in Egypt. WTC CAIRO is designed by the American Award Winning Architectural firm Skidmore,Owings and Merrill of Chicago.
- Adjacent to several five stars hotels
- Office Spaces overlooking the Nile River
- Close to the city center
- Close to the subway and main bus station
- Real Estate,
- Asset Management