World Trade Center Brest is a proud member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA). As part of a network of 320 World Trade Centers in 88 countries, our mission is to provide business development and international opportunities to companies located in western Brittany.
People from Brittany have always been travelling the world and are opened in developing human relationships in order to satisfiy their curiosity but also to grow trade.
For that reason, the Western Brittany Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry has naturally decided to create a World Trade Center in Brest in order to contribute to the international attractiveness of the Brest region but also to support the international development of its members.
- Located in the heart of downtown Brest
- Access to networking facilities
- Reaching specific business opportunities
- Taking advantage of reciprocal privileges
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Energy: Utilities & Mining,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience,
- Clean Technology,
- Marine: Maritime & Shipbuilding/Sporting Boats,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Information Technology & Software,