The WTC Boston is a focal point for international activity in New England. It houses the US Export Assistance Center, including the US Department of Commerce and other trade-related organizations. It offers one of the largest regional venues for international trade and business meetings, exhibitions and conventions. Through the WTC Institute, the WTC Boston works with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Port Authority, local universities and industry councils to host visiting trade delegations, provide business data and organize match-making programs.
- Major exhibit, trade show, and convention space
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Publishing & Printing