WTC Amsterdam is ideally situated at the heart of Amsterdam Zuidas business district, just six minutes from Schiphol Airport by train and 10 minutes away from the city’s historic center by public transport. WTC Amsterdam is a miniature commercial city populated by more than 300 international companies representing some 30 different nationalities. Thanks to its unique public-private space combination, the variety of shops, cuisine and services, the center has become a magnet for the public at large.
WTC Amsterdam consists of 9 towers and 2 foyers. It is divided in half by a large public square, the Zuidplein. Openness and transparency are central to the building’s design. High ceilings, natural wood, stone and glass features, combined with an abundance of natural light, create a luxurious setting.
- Premium Business Address
- Co-located facilities and services
- Top-Location: Just 6 minutes from Schiphol Airport
- Sustainable environment: Windmills and pv panels
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Real Estate,
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets