Mr. Eftekhar has been a Director and the Group Head of Corporate Services at Nest Investments Holdings Ltd. since 1995. Through his efforts, WTC Cyprus obtained certification as a Center of Excellence, and hosted the WTCA EMEA regional meetings in 2006 and 2015. Mr. Eftekhar was advisor to WTCA’s Ad Hoc Governance Committee, helping bring reforms and added transparency to WTCA’s business practices. Mr. Eftekhar has been involved in real estate developments located in, Algeria, Jordan, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Cyprus, United Kingdom and Spain.
• Trust Underwriting Ltd (FCA Regulated)
• Market Insurance Brokers Ltd (FCA Regulated)
• Nest Investments (Holdings) Ltd.
• WTC Saudi Holding (Riyadh, Al Khobar, Jeddah)
• WTC Algiers
• World Trade Center Cyprus
• World Trade Center Association (New York)
• Trust International Insurance (Cyprus) Limited ( EU Regulated)
• Chairman of the Audit & Risk Cmte of Market Insurance Brokers Ltd.
• Chairman of Audit and Risk Cmte of World Trade Centers Association
• Member of the Nomination & Compensation Cmte of Trust International Insurance (Cyprus)
• Former President of the Cyprus International Business Association
• Former President of Limassol Rotary Club
Mr. Eftekhar is a fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, having qualified in 1978. He is also a Fellow of the UK Institute of Directors and a Chartered Director.
He is the founder Trustee of Leapday foundation helping children and families in need in Cyprus.