Mr. Cramer has served as President and CEO of WTC Utah since 2006. Under his leadership, WTC Utah established a signature building in Salt Lake City and was able to secure one of nine U.S. representations for the World Bank Group, covering the Intermountain West Region.
Prior to taking the helm at WTC Utah, Mr. Cramer served as a Director General of the U.S. Commercial Service, leading the U.S. Government’s commercial staff of 1,400 employees at over 120 embassies overseas and in 65 offices throughout the United States. Mr. Cramer’s expertise extends to his service as the International Advisor to the Chair of the International Chamber of Commerce in Paris and as Chair of the Global Affairs Council of the American Management Association.
· Board Member, Financial Services Corporation
· Board Member, Utah Technology Council
· Board Member, Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy
· Board Member, American Management Association (Audit Committee)
· Board Member and Past Chair, Citizen’s Development Solutions (Audit Cmte)
· Board Member, U.S. Telecommunications Training Institute
· Board of Visitors, J. Reuben Clark Law School at BYU
· Member, U.S. Dept. of State Advisory Committee on International Communication and Information Policy
Mr. Cramer holds a Juris Doctor degree from Brigham Young University and is admitted to practice law in California. He is fluent in English and German, and has served as a lecturer as part of the U.S. Information Agency Visitors Program and U.S. Department of State Foreign Service Institute, as well as several universities in the U.S. and abroad.