• Hemet High School – Hemet, California – USA – from January/1991 to September/1991
• PUC-SP - Pontifícia Universidade Católica: Business Administration – From January/1992 to June/1997
• University Of Pittsburgh
• The Katz Graduate School of Business
• International Executive MBA Program – From March/2000 to June/2001
AMCHAM – American Chamber of Commerce – Brazil – WWW.amcham.com.br
• Internship in Sales in the Trainee Program – From June/1992 to July/1993
• Best Seller Award in the year of 1993
• Coordinator of the Trainee Program - From August/1993 to August/1994
• Commercial Coordinator – From August/1994 to November/96 – creation of a commercial area structured to procure sponsorship for institutional programs and events.
• Membership Services Manager – From December/1996 to July /1998 – responsible for areas including commercial, events and committees, international, products and services to the associate.
• Brazil Commercial Manager – From August/1998 to June/2000 – partnerships with international entities such as University of Thunderbird, Michigan, Pittsburgh, Corenet - Real State, among others. Responsible for opening Regional Units in Recife, Porto Alegre, Belo Horizonte, Curitiba, Campinas, Goiânia, Brasília, and Ribeirão Preto.
• Services and Commercial Director – from July/2000 to August/2002 – Growth from 900 members to 7500. A revenue from R$ 3 million to R$ 35 million in a period of 10 years.
• Executive Director – From September/2002 to May/2006 – responsible for one of the two business units of Amcham, besides the Exhibition and Convention Center.
TESA Telecom – Telecom South America SA – WWW.tesatelecom.com (telecommunication operator – STFC – fixed telephony) and part of the Graber Group
• Marketing and Commercial Direction (statutory director) – From June/2006 to february/2012
Start up of the operation, today with a revenue of R$ 25 million. Title of the operator that has grown the most in the last two consecutive years by the Telecom Yearbook and recently awarded by Exame PME as the 14th company that has grown the most among 250 other competitors. The first one in the telecommunication sector.
Main activities: development of products, sales channels, press advisory, corporate sales and alliance with retail sales. Development, strategy and execution of the commercial and marketing area, web channels.
Management of customer service area 24x7 in accordance with all Anatel requirements.
World Trade Center SP - www.wtc.com.br
• CEO - Chief Executive Officer - September/2012 to present
ACTIVITIES & COURSES
• US Chamber – Washington DC - From December/1996 to February/1997 – work performed while a manager of membership services in order to narrow the relationship between the Amcham Brazil and US Chamber
• University Of Buffalo – NY Creative Solving Institute – June/1996, June/1998, and June/1999
• Obra do Berço – Octorber/1997 – Volunteer work for gathering resources
• SOS Nordeste Sem Fome Campaign – Volunteer work of collection of funds and forwarding of food for the Northeast drought - 1998
• Instituto Qualidade no Ensino [Institute of Teaching Quality] – Entity maintained by the American Chamber of Commerce SP and Recife – Volunteer during 3 years
• Infinity Officing Solutions – From January/2006 to June/2006 – consulting related to the best results of the sales team
• ABCR – Associação Brasileira de Captadores de Recursos [Brazilian Association of Gathering Resources] – Founding director in the period from 2000 to 2003
• ABEOC – Associação Brasileira de Empresas de Eventos [Brazilian Association of Event Companies] – director in the 2004 term
• World Trade Center – vice-president of the WTC Club board – From January 2007/ to present
• FIESP – participation in the committee of young entrepreneurs
• Jovens Lideres [Young Leaders] – participation in the creation of the New Generation National Front
• Work performed to end the CPMF tax in Brasilia
• Green Building Council – participation in the founding in Brazil