Ms. Pamela Pascual has served the World Trade Center Metro Manila for nearly thirteen (13) years and has been successfully managing the WTC facility and the exhibition business ensuring efficient operations and profitability. In the same capacity, she implements strategic visioning of the company to maintain its position as the premier world-class venue for exhibitions and special events of the country.
Ms. Pascual was a recipient of the inaugural WTCA Champions Award for Member of the Year in 2020 and the Philippines Women Leadership Award in 2018 for exemplary leadership, commitment to success, dedication as a servant-leader and track record of professionalism and integrity.
• Board of Trustee and Treasurer, Philippine Association of Convention/Exhibition Organizers and Suppliers (PACEOS)
• Member, Technical Working Group, Sub-committee on Infrastructure, Philippine MICE Roadmap, 2020-2030
• Part-time Lecturer, Philippine MICE Academy
• WTCA Accreditation Oversight Committee (AOC) Member
• Former and pioneer Chairperson of the WTCA Members Advisory Council, Conferences and Exhibitions APAC
• Former Board Member of the Philippine Tourism Promotions Board (TPB)
Ms. Pascual completed her Master in Business Administration from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business, and is a holder of Bachelor of Science degree in Tourism from the University of the Philippines. Recently, she was conferred as Fellow by the Academy of Multi-Skills of United Kingdom and was awarded a Certificate of Completion by the Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education for the Leadership for the 21st Century Program.