WTC Istanbul is a land steward with a special mandate to encourage economic development and trade. WTC Istanbul is built on a land holding of 500,000 square meters (5.34 million sq. feet). The office space for the WTC Istanbul consists of three integrated business towers of seventeen floors, each offering a total of 600,000 square feet (55,000 square meters).
The Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) consists of 162,000 square meters (1.7 million square feet), of which about 100,000 square meters are exhibition space in eleven halls, 5,000 parking spaces (1,500 for the Expo Complex, 1,500 for each office pod and an estimated 500 for the WOW hotel), and the DUNYAVM shopping mall sized 18,000 square meters (193,750 square feet). Also included in the broader WTC development is the Wonder Of World (WOW) Convention Center, along with the 5-star WOW Istanbul Hotel and the 4-star WOW Airport Hotel.
- Perfectly located facilities and services
- World-renowned exhibition facilities
- Association with a globally recognized brand
- Access to wide-ranging international industries
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Broadcasting & Telecommunications,