Are you seeking to expand your global footprint? Would you like for that expansion to involve one of the most successful trade areas in the world? You are invited to participate in an Exclusive Dubai Government Trade Opportunity!
Who should attend?
• Decision makers in Life Sciences, ICT, Education, Logistics, Financial, Food, Retail, Energy, Commodities, Defense, and Security
• Decision makers who are interested in developing mutually beneficial international business development partnerships
• Those who have authority to engage with international organization and government contacts to enter into decisions to advance trade opportunities and investment interests
Benefits to Participation
• Presentation – “Why Dubai?”
• Overview of each participating Dubai Foreign Trade Zone presented by Senior Officials from various Foreign Trade Zones
• Roundtable discussions with key executives of the Dubai Government
• Opportunity to meet one on one with Senior Officials from various Dubai Foreign Trade Zones
Dubai Foreign Trade Zone Executives Participating
• CEO Dubai FDI
• Director, Investment Promotion, Dubai FDI
• Advisor, Dubai FDI
• CEO, Dubai Exports
• Deputy CEO, Jebel Ali Free Zone
• Director of Operations, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
• Director General, Dubai Airport Free Zone
• Representative of Dubai Tourism and Commerce (NY)
• Representative from UAE Embassy to the USA
• Commercial Attaché from US Consulate General Dubai
This event is capped at 50 attendees, so please RSVP now! $30 for WTC Atlanta Members and $35 for Non-Members. Includes lunch, tax, gratuity, program, beverages and parking.
Can't go on the 26th? There will be an encore event the next day on March 27th from 8AM - 3PM at UPS Headquarters