The 6th annual China International Import Expo (CIIE) will take place in Shanghai – China’s business and trade hub on November 5-10, 2023.
Following its successful participation over the past four years, the WTCA is once again partnering with WTC Shanghai to launch the 2023 WTCA CIIE Program. The program will offer a hybrid approach to CIIE, the top trade show for imported goods in China, for all WTCA Members and their business networks to showcase their products and services. The hybrid program format provides free remote participation for convenient and cost-effective access for overseas WTCA Members and their business networks, as well as an in-person booth managed by WTCA staff to allow face-to-face interaction with potential buyers.
Organizations can attend the 2023 CIIE in-person since China has fully re-opened. All participating organizations and products will also be promoted to local Chinese business communities by WTCA Members, and WTCA partners in Shanghai and other cities throughout China.
As an additional new benefit starting this year, all participating consumer products and services will be jointly promoted by the WTCA and WTC Haikou at next year’s China International Consumer Products Expo (CICPE) which will be held on April 11-15, 2024.
2023 WTCA CIIE & 2024 CICPE Participant Benefits:
- Cost-savings as remote participation is complimentary for WTCA Members and their business networks
- CIIE booth promotion, managed by WTCA Asia Pacific Regional Office (APRO) team
- Company profile and products included in the 2023 WTCA CIIE and 2024 CICPE booklet (translation provided by WTCA APRO team)
- Local support and business promotion provided by WTC Shanghai and WTC Haikou
- Virtual matchmaking with interpretation assistance when interests match between sellers and buyers
- Pre- and post-exhibition online products and services promotion at CIIE Online Exhibition (limited to the first 50 products/services received by the WTCA and approved for listing by CIIE)
- Additional Promotion by China-based WTCA Members and Partners: promotional services with local business communities will be offered by Chinese WTCA Members and partners
- Further Promotion at the 2024 China International Consumer Products Expo (CICPE), China’s first international expo focusing on consumer products
How to Participate:
- WTCA CIIE/CICPE Program Profile Form for Booklet: for inclusion in the booth booklet
- Reach out to your business community with the customizable promotion template or with your own message (attached in the resource center)
- Your World Trade Center location and its business members must download, complete, and return the following forms by Monday, October 9:
- WTCA CIIE/CICPE Program Products and Services Form: for promotion to businesses throughout China via WTCA Members and partners. The first 50 products/services received by the WTCA and approved by CIIE will also be listed on the CIIE Online Exhibition site. Please note, we are unable to accept physical product samples for display at CIIE and CICPE.
Click the button "Register Here" to view all the forms or use the following link: https://www.wtca.org/resources/2023-ciie-2024-cicpe-program?locale=en
Send all completed forms to Ms. Adele Zhang, Program Manager, WTCA APRO at firstname.lastname@example.org before the registration deadline Monday, October 9, 2023.