WTC TOKYO INFORMATION TO BE UPLOADED.
Tokyo is Japan's capital city, and a major international finance center, housing the headquarters of several of the world's largest investment banks and insurance companies. The Tokyo Stock Exchange is Japan's largest stock exchange, and third largest in the world by market capitalization and fourth largest by share turnover. Tokyo also serves as a hub for Japan's transportation, publishing, and broadcasting industries. Tourism is also an important contributor to the city's economy.
(This article uses material from the Wikipedia article ”Tokyo", which is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike License 3.0, http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/)
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Financial & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing,
- Government/Public Services,
- Banking & Capital Markets,
- Capital Projects and Infrastructure,
- Film: Television: Entertainment & Digital Media,
- Fashion: Furniture: Arts & Design