World Trade Center Harbin; catalyzing solutions to build tomorrow’s Green Economy.
The World Trade Center Harbin, developed by the Hua Hong Group, is a multi-billion US dollar investment designed to be the springboard for catalyzing solutions to the agricultural challenges of tomorrow.
The WTC Harbin promises to be the new epicenter of the global agricultural revolution, with more than 30 million square feet under development including space for agricultural expositions, agrotech incubation and exchange.
- Business Management & Professional Services,
- Hospitality: Tourism & Leisure,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Conference & Exhibition,
- Advanced Manufacturing,
- Fashion: Furniture: Arts & Design,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences