WTC FARIDABAD IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT.
Faridabad is the largest city in the north Indian state of Haryana, in Faridabad district. It is a leading industrial center and situated in the National Capital Region bordering the Indian capital New Delhi. Faridabad is a massive economic engine of Haryana. Faridabad generates over 50% of the income tax for the Haryana government.
Government of India included it in the second list of Smart Cities Mission on 24 May 2016. Faridabad has been described as eighth fastest growing city in the world and third most in India by City Mayors Foundation survey.
- Located near Delhi and Noida
- Hub of auto components manufacturing
- State of the art infrastructure
- Engineering: R&D: Architecture & Construction,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Industrial Manufacturing,
- Real Estate,
- Transportation: Logistics & Warehousing