WTC Bengaluru is located in an integrated lifestyle enclave – Brigade Gateway. The campus is spread over 40 acres encompassing the WTC building, Orion shopping mall, the Sheraton Hotel, Colombia Asia-multi-specialty hospital, a large residential apartment complex, a school and Galaxy club with social, recreational and fitness facilities. All of these constituent units have been built around a lake. The WTC Building is of 32 floors making up to over 100,000 square meters of commercial space along with a roof top lounge bar.
WTC Bengaluru office is spread across 2000 Sq meters with board rooms, meeting rooms, conference/seminar halls, available on hired basis and ready to use ‘plug and play Incubation Rooms’.
It's present occupants comprise of large multinational companies and domestic corporations.
- Internationally reconized global network
- Co-located facilities and services
- Platform for eminent speakers to share their ideas
- International peer-to-peer networking
- Aerospace: Aviation & Defense,
- Information Technology & Software,
- Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences,
- Retail & Consumer,
- Agri-Business: Food & Beverage Processing: Animal Husbandry,
- Education & Knowledge Creation,
- Biotechnology & Bioscience