Experienced, Member Board of Directors - Publicly Traded Company, Privately Held Company and Not-for Profit Organizations. Board Advisor to Multinational Corporations.
* Co-founder of 4 new ventures, successfully moving one of his companies from a private entity to a publicly traded company.
* Humbled and Honored to receive Member of the year 2015 Award, GH Chamber of Commerce
* Vice-President and Member Board of Directors, World Trade Center, Atlanta | Chair - International Trade Services
* Chairman, CEO's Peer Board of Directors at Vistage International
* Management Consultant -- Certified Executive Leadership and Business Coach.
Technology, IT Software, Manufacturing, Global CEO, Multicultural, Diversity, Global Scalability, Chairman - International Trade Committee. Opened new global markets and led operations in Asia, Africa, Europe and L. America.
Sam, guest lectures at EMORY University -- Executive-MBA program. Following his passion, mentored and coached the 1st Prize Winners team of Young Entrepreneurs at TYE -- Shark Tank ( Valuation at Millions of Dollars). Sit's on Panel of Judges for Business Competitions.
Pursuant to his efforts in giving back to the community, mentoring businesses and startups. Has featured on FOX and CTN TV, and frequently interviewed on talk show Business RadioX.