# WORK EXPERIENCE
- Since July 2000: Founder and CEO of e -SOLUTIONS SAS (Rennes), software engineering
company specialized in the development of software solutions for Supply Chain Management and International Trade.
- From 1997 to June 2000: Founder and CEO of TELETEC SA (Aix-en-Provence, Rennes), software engineering company specialized in the development of automatic polling for
distributing organizations (agencies, warehouses, cash registers, terminals, …). Company sold in 2000.
- From 1991 to 1997: Sales manager of CONCEPT SA (Aix-en-Provence), software engineering company specialized in the development of management software for press wholesalers networks.
- Second semester 1990: Strategic audit for AVL Inc. (Audio Video Labs – New Jersey).
- From August 1988 to July 1989: National Service at the Navy financial head office (Hôtel de
la Marine - Place de la Concorde – Paris)
# EDUCATION AND DIPLOMA
- 2006-2007: Auditor for the international economic Think Tank “L’Institut de l’Entreprise”,
missions in the USA, China, Turkey, UK and Belgium
- June 1990: Masters degree in research (DEA) in Bank and Finance – Paris II Panthéon- Sorbonne University.
- French: mother tongue
- English: skilled
- Italian: fluent
- Spanish: understanding
# ASSOCIATIVE AND EMPLOYERS’ INVOLVEMENT
- Chairman of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rennes (CCI Rennes), owner of WTC Rennes Bretagne license
- VP of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Brittany (CCIR Bretagne)
- Board member of WTCA
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of ESC Rennes – School of Business
- VP of the Board of Directors of Rennes & Dinard Airports
- Member of the Supervisory Board of BCI (Brittany International Trade Association)
- Member of CESER Bretagne (Economic, social and environmental Council of Brittany)
- Strategic orientation board member of BPI Bretagne (Public Investment Bank)
- Former president of CJD – national employer’s association: VP of the national board