Executive Director, Vice President, Board Member
World Trade Center Trieste, WTC Srl Trieste, Italy
July 1, 2015- present
• Support Chief Executive Officer with operational functions,
including recruiting new members, development of the Business
Academy, and the analysis and betterment of trade services.
• Promotion and assistance with incoming trade missions.
• Provide the link for our WTC members and Samer & Co Shipping SpA (sole owner of the WTC Trieste license)
Samer & Co Shipping, Spa Trieste, Italy
February 2005 - present
• Business and sales development in North America.
• Scouting out clients who need shipping assistance for new traffic, primarily through trade shows.
• Strengthening relations with existing American partners and finding new agencies to collaborate with in the USA
Shareholder, Country Coordinator, Board Member
Distribution Internationale de Vins Italiens, Srl Trieste, Italy
July 1, 2015- present
• Back office management, sales team coordinator, budget management, trade show coordinator, identification of new export markets for Italian wines, consultation services for Italian wine producers.
• Responsible for all public relations for D.I.V.I.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Weidel Realtors Princeton, NJ
November 2000- July 2004
• Listed and sold residential real estate within the state of New Jersey.
• Member of the Million Dollar Club (activity equaling the sale of 1 million dollars) within first five months of activity.
Executive Director of USA Desk
World Trade Center FVG, SpA Trieste, Italy
September 2000 – July 2004
• While living in Princeton, N.J., provided assistance and support for WTC FVG, including analyzing potential real estate opportunities, both residential and commercial, in Italy for American buyers and vice versa, provided information about listed properties for Italian investors.
• Participated in international events on behalf of WTC FVG and developed public relations.
• Bachelor of Arts, Classical Archaeology, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 1984-1988
• Minor in Cultural Anthropology
• Outstanding College Students of America, Washington, D.C. 1986-1988