CES® 2020, the world’s largest and most influential technology event, proved that CES is the platform to show why and how companies are embracing tech in their business. CES has evolved from a traditional technology tradeshow into a global event featuring more than 300 conference sessions and 1,200 industry thought leaders across many stages at CES 2020. Industry thought leaders included top CEOs and senior leaders from the most well-known global brands and businesses on the keynote stage, government officials from around the world and business professionals from companies large and small. CES is owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, licensee for the World Trade Center Las Vegas.
“CES 2020 was the stage for thought leaders to provide insights on how tech is changing our lives for the better and transforming industries,” said Karen Chupka, EVP, CES. “The CES Conference Program aligns with key and emerging tech trends, and we are continuously adding new tracks to ensure all aspects of innovation are covered in these thoughtful discussions.”
CES is an international business show and CES 2020 had more than 45 government leaders who participated as speakers this year. International leaders included:
• Anat Bonshtien, Chairman and Director, Fuel Choices and Smart Mobility Initiative, Prime Minister's Office (Israel)
• Carlos Reyes, Housing Policy Director, Ministry of Housing, Cities and Territory (Colombia)
• Jessica Uguccioni, Lawyer, Law Commission (United Kingdom)
• Mattia Fantinati, Member of Parliament, Republic of Italy
• Mohammed Danjuma, Coordinator, North East Recovery and Stability Program, The North East Development Commission (Nigeria)
• Nelly Florida Riama, Director of Research and Development Center, Indonesian Agency for Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics
• Park Won-soon, Mayor of Seoul, Seoul Metropolitan Government
• Peter Brown, Technology Adviser, First Counsellor, Liaison Office with US Congress, European Parliament
• Saber Chowdhury, Member of Parliament, Government of Bangladesh
CES returns to Las Vegas January 6-9, 2021. Visit CES.tech.