NEW YORK, NY, USA - The 48th WTCA General Assembly will be hosted by WTC Las Vegas, Nevada, from April 2-5, 2017.
Register here. Secure your spot today!
WTC Las Vegas, one of the busiest facilities in the world, is the only destination in North America with a WTC on the campus of a world renowned convention center. This energetic city has much more than casinos to attract millions of visitors each year, making it one of the top tourist destinations in the world. Las Vegas offers world class dining, entertainment, some quirky museums, the LV Motor Speedway, a zip line ride, and even diving with predatory fish at the aquarium in Mandalay Bay.
This year's program will highlight the international commerce and investment opportunities that this business and entertainment hub has to offer.
The 3-day event, "Connections for Global Opportunities" will emphasize:
• Strengthening the WTCA Network through shared information on leadership, positioning, operations, and revenue generation.
• Identifying the best trade and investment opportunities in the region.
• Building and enhancing relationships among WTC representatives, as well as local business leaders, through a dynamic networking forums and events.
High-powered WTC leaders, CEOs, property developers, economists, trade experts, and policymakers will fuel dialogue on a range of topics designed to boost global unity and cooperation.
Join us and share your provocative opinions and fresh insights at one of the world’s premier international business gatherings - the WTCA General Assembly. Your Registration Includes:
• Admission to all sessions and receptions Sunday through Wednesday
• Presentation forums, including keynote and group discussions
• Access to Sponsor Exhibit Hall
• Conference bag and gifts, conference guide and schedule, WTC Las Vegas contact list, and GA delegates roster
• Sunday Welcome Reception (food and beverage included)
• Tuesday Gala (food and beverage included)
• Breakfast Monday through Wednesday
• Networking luncheons Monday through Wednesday
• Complimentary "Big Red Bus" City Tour
• Las Vegas Monorail Pass
• Official Las Vegas Visitors Guide and Show Guide
And, to learn about the exciting Post GA program, provided by the Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance, click here.
Follow us on Twitter @WTCA for speaker announcements, session updates and more. Remember to use the hashtag #GA2017LasVegas to stay connected with fellow attendees!
For more information about WTCA events, please contact Ms. Julia Gonzalez, Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.