Meet with the French Consul General
Join World Trade Center Kansas City, the U.S. Commercial Service, and the Alliance Française de Kansas City for a market briefing on Doing Business with France by Consul General Graham Paul.
The briefing will include an economic brief from the Consul General, as well as trade and investments update from the Invest in France Agency, UBIFRANCE, and the U.S. Commercial Service.
About Consul General Graham Paul
Mr. Graham PAUL assumed the position of Consul General of France in Chicago on June 4th, 2010. Prior to the present appointment, Mr. PAUL was Deputy Head of the French Embassy in Berlin (2007-2010) and Consul General in Munich (2006-2007). He was previously detached for two years (2004-2006) as Director for International Relations to the city of Bordeaux. Mr. PAUL joined the Foreign Service in 1984.
Key Topics to be Addressed:
• Economic Brief: Doing Business with
• Export & Import industries
• Advantages of Investing in the French economy
• Local and Federal U.S. Resources when exporting to France
• Panel Discussion – Doing Business with France: Challenges & Opportunities